We put together a quick and easy guide with steps you can follow to re-use any candle glass, and now we're sharing some fun things to do with your new collection of tumblers.
We always like to give our Keapers ways to reuse their Keap tumblers at home. Today, I’ve got a fun fall cocktail for you.
One of my favorite things about living in NYC is perusing the farmer’s market on the weekend. They got everything there! Seeing the fresh apple cider yesterday got me in the mood for this Rosemary Maple Bourbon Punch.
Next time you’re at your local market pick up these ingredients and give this a try! Recipe courtesy of Sunny Anderson of The Kitchen.
What You Need:
- 1 cup Grade A dark amber maple syrup
- One 3-inch stalk fresh rosemary
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 cups bourbon
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- Add the maple syrup and rosemary to a small pot.
- Let steep over low heat for 20 minutes, then let cool.
- Remove the rosemary and pour the maple syrup into a pitcher.
- Add the apple cider, bourbon and lemon juice.
- Whisk to combine.
Serve punch over ice with rosemary stalks and apple slices as garnish. Enjoy!
—Jess from Keap
P.S. to see other Tumbler ReUse ideas head to our archive of past ReUse posts.