We’ll be closed from Thursday, December 24th, until we return on Monday, January 4th.
As you may have seen, we’re closed from 12/24-1/3. We will not be answering customer emails until we return on January 4th. If you have questions, we do encourage you to send an email to us at TheLab@KeapBK.com so that we can respond once we return.
We know many questions that will come in during our time away will be seeking information and reassurance. Below, you’ll find some information related to these common questions. We assure you that we will respond to your message once we return, and we will make sure you are well looked after.
Did my order ship yet? 📦🤔
You will know if we shipped your package as you will receive a tracking email from us with the subject “Shipment confirmation—Candle tracking info.” This contains your tracking number. If you didn’t receive this email:
- Check your spam folder.
- Send us an email at TheLab@KeapBK.com using the email you used to place the order. Our automated response will contain the tracking number of the last order we shipped for you.
- It’s possible that your order didn’t ship before we closed for the holidays. If that is the case, it will be our first priority when we return. We apologize for any disappointment. If you require any changes, send us a note at TheLab@KeapBK.com and we’ll take these into account before shipping in January.
My order shipped, but didn’t arrive. What now? 🚚📦
Going into these holidays, we knew that shipping was likely to be an issue both inside and outside of Keap. USPS has experienced unprecedented delays, and many packages are simply taking longer than normal to arrive. If you are concerned about a delivery, please send us a note at TheLab@KeapBK.com to highlight the issue. You can rest assured that we’ll take care of you once we return.
In the meantime, here are some common statuses and our experience about what they mean:
- Stuck in Transit: Some packages are taking longer in transit than usual due to the holiday shipping rush. Generally, they will be delivered, but if a package is still showing as “In Transit” come January, we’ll take the issue up with USPS. We recommend signing up for tracking notifications on your shipment-tracking pages to be kept updated.
- Delivered, Not Received: Some packages are scanned as delivered before they actually are. In many occurrences, the package is either delivered a day or two later OR was taken in by a neighbor, so keep an eye out and ask around. If you are still package-less come January, we will investigate with USPS on your behalf and let you know the next steps.
- Returned to Sender: This generally means the address was incorrect or the recipient never claimed the package (if held at a post office). When we get back to the studio, we will check in with you if your package was returned, and we’ll send it out again (with corrected information if necessary).
What if I have another issue with a shipment or candle? 🙈🕯
We know that other things happen to our candles outside of our control. If you experience any issues please let us know at TheLab@KeapBK.com and we will make sure to put things right when we return in January. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.
I wanted to say thank you! Can I? 🥰💞
One of the best bits of our job is receiving kind and thankful emails from folks who’ve enjoyed our candles. So we definitely want to encourage this :).
We share kind notes with the whole Keap team, so please, please do send any appreciation to TheLab@KeapBK.com. We’ll all enjoy reading and sharing these notes as we begin 2021. Thank you in advance for giving us a boost upon our return!
Leaving us a positive review on Google is also hugely appreciated!
For all other questions, please send us a note at TheLab@KeapBK.com. You can rest assured that we’ll take care of you once we return.